Sun, 30 Jul|
Pizza, paint and Prosecco @ Sarehole Mill
Exploring natural pigments with pizza and Prosecco included.
Time & Location
30 Jul 2023, 12:00 – 15:00
Birmingham, Cole Bank Rd, Birmingham B13 0BD, UK
About the event
Join us for an afternoon of painting, pizza and Prosecco amongst the idyllic surroundings of Sarehole Mill.
Unleash your creativity and spend a relaxing afternoon creating your own artwork whilst sipping Prosecco in the grounds of Sarehole Mill with Wild Earth Movement.
You will be provided with all the paints and materials you need to paint a perfect view of Sarehole Mill, our Millpond and its lush surroundings, while enjoying Prosecco throughout the session. For lunch you can choose one of our freshly made stone baked pizzas, baked on site from our historic miller’s bakehouse.
You will use natural pigments found in nature, herbs and spices to create your colour palette. You'll test out different techniques to release the pigments and creating a colour chart before starting your final piece. You will be painting the mill and surrounding area from the decking, taking in the tranquillity of the surrounds. At the end of the session you will have the knowledge of using nature in art, your colour chart and a finished piece of your interpretation of Sarehole Mill.Event information
- This event will last 3 hours from 12noon until 3pm with a break for pizza halfway through.
- Over 18’s only to be served alcohol, ID may be required for those that look under 25.
- Non alcoholic drinks can be provided on request.
- The session will take place outdoors unless there is inclement weather.
- Pizza choice to be selected on arrival.